Deputy College Librarian &
Archives & Special Collections Librarian
My primary responsibility is to administer the College Archives and Special Collections. I oversee
acquisitions, arrangement and description, cataloging, digitization, exhibits, gifts, grants,
personnel, preservation, and user access. I also coordinate the Friends of the Library and serve as
Preservation Officer for the Franklin and Marshall College Libraries.
As Deputy College Librarian, I manage the Library's marketing efforts, ensure administrative coverage in the absence of the College Librarian, and work on special projects as assigned.
Other duties include academic reference service, library liaison activities, and library
B.A. Carnegie Mellon University - History
M.L.S. University of Pittsburgh - Library and Archival Science
C.A.S. University of Pittsburgh - Library and Archival Preservation
Favorite Web Sites
- Google Services!
- You don't have to know everything, just where to get started for information, images,
translations, directories, etc.
- MSNBC's Wonderful World
- Believe it or not, there are wonderful things happening around the world every day!
- Barn Again!
- A national program to restore historic farm buildings.
- Lancaster Farmland Trust
- A non-profit organization working to preserve the rich working farmland of Lancaster County.
- Central Pennsylvania Food Bank
- The Central Pennsylvania Food Bank distributes more than 15 million pounds food and grocery
products every year to more than 500 soup kitchens, shelters, and food pantries in 27 central
- Hand printed linocuts by Daddy Papa.
Academic Library Administration, Digitization, History of Printing, American History, Historic Barn