ECO 103: Introduction to Economic Perspectives
- Encyclopedia of Political Economy
- REF HB61 .E554 1999 1999
- A Dictionary of Environmental Economics, Science and Policy
- REF HC79.E5 G685 2001
- Guide to Economic Indicators : Making Sense of Economics 5th ed.
- REF HC103 .F9 2003
- Routledge Encyclopedia of International Political Economy
- REF HF1359 .R68 2001
- International Encyclopedia of Economic Sociology
- REF HM35 .I565 2006
- International Encyclopedia of the Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Dictionary of Economics
F&M LIBRARY CATALOG and E-Z BORROW
Search the catalog to find out what books, journals,
newspapers, videos, maps, CDs, music, etc., the library owns.
NOTE: There are no journal articles in the catalog!
To find a book, begin by conducting a Keyword search our your topic. Analyze your topic or research question and break it down into its key concepts,
which becomes the Keyword search. Once you have found a record for an item that looks useful, click on a Subject Heading to retrieve other items with similar content.
- Features nearly 60 million records of many types of material cataloged by libraries around the world.
- E-Z BORROW:
- A free book-exchange service among academic libraries in Pennsylvania and neighboring
states. If F&M's copy of a book you want is unavailable, try E-Z Borrow to get
the book quickly! (Requires your F&M ID barcode number.)
INDEXES & ARTICLE COLLECTIONS
- Business Source Premier
- A comprehensive business research database, providing full text access for more than 1,100 peer-reviewed business publications and over 8,000 other periodicals. Covers marketing, management, accounting, finance and economics. Detailed profiles of 10,000 companies are included.
- Contemporary Women's Issues
- International information on women from disciplines such as sociology, psychology, health, education, and human rights.
- Comprehensive, international, partially annotated bibliography of economics literature. Indexes over 300 journals as well as books, dissertations, working papers,
and collective volumes.
- A collection of abstracts and articles from over 200 scholarly journals, many dating from the nineteenth-century to the last 4 or 5 years.
- Public Affairs Information Service (PAIS) is an index to policy-oriented literature (books, journal articles and U.S. and foreign government documents). International coverage of information about political, economic and social issues and events in specific countries.
- Project Muse
- A collection scholarly journals, full text in .pdf or .html format, from more than 50 publishers, primarily university and societal presses.
- Social Science Full Text
- Indexes over 300 English-language periodicals covering anthropology, economics, psychology, social work, sociology, and related fields.
Full version comprehensive database of over 1500 journals covering sociology, social work, and other social sciences.
JOURNALS, MAGAZINES & NEWSPAPERS @ F&M andInterlibrary Loan (ILL)
To determine whether or not the F&M Library owns a journal, use the JOURNALS: search our catalog of print and online journals
feature on the Library's web site. If the library does not have a journal you need, and you have at least 1 week to 10 days before your assignment
is due, you can submit an Interlibrary Loan: request journal articles & books request to have the journal
article acquired for you by the library. Allow 3-7 days for the article to arrive.
If you have any questions, would like further assistance, etc, contact:
Lisa Stillwell, Information Literacy Librarian,
291-3844 or firstname.lastname@example.org
updated: 2/08 mg/ls/jb