CCS 153: Moral Equivalent of War?
- Encyclopedia of War & American Society
- REF E181 .E634 2006
- Historical dictionary of Iraq
- REF DS70.9 .G47 2004
- The Europa World Year Book
- REF D2 .E8
F&M LIBRARY CATALOG & E-Z BORROW: BOOKS
Search the catalog to find out what books, journals, newspapers, videos, maps, CDs, music, etc., the
NOTE: There are no journal articles in the catalog!
The OCLC Online Union Catalog. Nearly 60 million records of many types of material cataloged by OCLC member libraries around the world. Updated daily.
A free book-exchange service among academic libraries in Pennsylvania. If F&M's copy of a book you want is unavailable, try E-Z Borrow to get the book quickly!
INDEXES TO ARTICLES AND OTHER DOCUMENTS
- Alternative Press Index
- Indexes nearly 300 alternative, radical and left periodicals, newspapers and magazines; covering cultural, economic, political & social change. Covers 1991 to the present.
- America: History and Life
- Comprehensive bibliography of articles on the history and culture of the United States and Canada, from prehistory to present. Covers abstracts 1964 to the present.
- CIAO (Columbia International Affairs Online)
- A comprehensive source for theory and research in international affairs. It publishes a wide range of scholarship from 1991 onward that includes working papers from university research institutes, occasional papers series from NGOs, foundation-funded research projects, proceedings from conferences, books, journals and policy briefs.
- CIS Index (Congressional Universe)
- Indexing, abstracting, and some full-text of publications of the U.S. Congress. Covers 1970 to the present.
- CQ (Congressional Quarterly) Researcher
- Published in print and online 44 times a year, the single-themed CQ Researcher report offers in-depth, non-biased coverage of political and social issues, with regular reports on topics in health, international affairs, education, the environment, technology and the U.S. economy.
- CQ (Congressional Quarterly) Weekly
- CQ Weekly covers virtually every act of Congress, delivering nonpartisan news and analysis unavailable anywhere else, fully archived to 1983. Get in-depth reports on issues looming on the congressional horizon, plus a complete wrap up the previous week's news, including the status of bills in play, behind-the-scenes maneuvering, committee and floor activity, debates and all roll-call votes.
- GPO Access
- Provides access to government information such as laws, bills, the budget, and much more. Database produced by the Government Printing Office.
- GPO Catalog of U.S. Government Publication
- Finding tool for federal publications that includes descriptive records for historical and current publications and provides direct links to those that are available online. Covers July 1976 to the present.
- Historical Abstracts
- Comprehensive international historical coverage (excluding the U.S. and Canada) from 1450 to the present. Covers abstracts from 1955 to the present.
- Connections to newspaper articles (including New York Times and Washington Post), business information (including SEC filings), and legal resources (including state and federal case law).
- Full-text access to major U.S. and international newspapers, including the Philadelphia Inquirer, Chicago Tribune, and local Lancaster newspapers. Coverage varies, 5 to 20 years.
- PAIS International
- Index to policy-oriented literature (books, journal articles and U.S. and foreign government documents). International coverage of information about political, economic and social issues and events in specific countries. Covers 1972 to the present.
JOURNALS, MAGAZINES & NEWSPAPERS @ F&M and INTERLIBRARY LOAN (ILL)
To determine whether or not the F&M Library owns a journal, use the JOURNALS: search our catalog of print
and online journals in the Library
feature on the Library's web site. If the library does not have a journal you need, and you have at least 1 week - 10 days before your assignment is due, you can submit
an Interlibrary Loan: request journal articles & books (ILL) request the journal article acquired for you the library.
Allow 3-7 days for the article to arrive.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Information Literacy Librarian,
291-3844 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 3/29/07 jb/ls