SPA 261: Hispanic Literature and Analysis
- Dictionary of Literary Biography, Volume 108: Twentieth-Century Spanish Poets
- REF PN 451 .D5 v.108
- The Cambridge History of Spanish Literature
- PQ 6033 .C36 2004
- The Concise Oxford Spanish Dictionary: Spanish-English, English-Spanish, 3rd ed.
- A collection of abstracts and articles from over 100 scholarly journals, many dating from the nineteenth-century to the last 4 or 5 years.
- Johns Hopkins Guide to Literary Theory and Criticism
- An overview of the major landmarks of criticism from classical antiquity to the present day.
- MLA Bibliography
- The Modern Language Association's index of articles, book chapters and essays in literature, languages, and folklore. Covers 1963 to the present.
- Project Muse
- Searchable access to scholarly journals in the arts and humanities, social sciences, sciences and mathematics.
How to find books
- Select Catalog from the Library home page.
- If you are trying to find an author or book title, go directly to Author or Title search.
- If you are trying to find books about an author or critical works, go directly to Subject search.
Example : Subject "lorca, Garcia" search finds 58 titles.
- When you discover a book of interest, select the "DETAILS" tab,
and then the "FULL RECORD" tab to look at the assigned subject headings for that item. Note related
subject headings, and click on them to find other books that are described in a similar way, and may
- Remember to search out call numbers in both the STACKS and REFERENCE ROOM. Call numbers are
designed to mirror themselves in these two areas. If you find a valuable book in the STACKS, you will
find similar, high quality REFERENCE items under the same call number in the REFERENCE ROOM.
Interlibrary Loan for books and articles and EZ Borrow
ILL forms are available at Interlibrary Loan. Be THOROUGH
in the information you provide. If you are unsure of any citation information, please indicate in the
"Comments" field. Also, please include source of the citation whenever possible. Allow two weeks for
delivery, some items may arrive sooner.
A free book-exchange service among academic libraries in Pennsylvania. If F&M's copy of a book you want is unavailable, try E-Z Borrow to get the book quickly!
Scroll down to the link in the How To section, under Cite on the Library web page for
information on citation styles and advice on how to evaluate print resources and web sites.
Contact Renate Sachse (358-4435; email@example.com) for further assistance or fill out a
research appointment request form to meet with a librarian.
Last updated: 11/22/06 jb